Feature update: Team members
We have a very exiting new feature to share with you today: team members.
From now on, it is possible to add additional team members to your Tapfiliate account. You get fine-grained control over the access permissions you wish to give each member. The following permission controls are available:
- Manage account settings: can update white label settings, sub domain, custom design, domain aliasing
- Manage program settings: can edit commission structure, cookie time, delete programs
- Manage programs: can edit and approve commissions, can add and approve affiliates, can add and remove assets
- Manage payouts: can generate and administer payouts
- Manage billing: can update billing details, can view invoices
- API access: can call all API endpoints
Adding additional team members to your Tapfiliate account is easy: you can find the new team settings page by clicking the user icon in the top right corner when logged in. From the next page, you will be able to add new team members, as well as edit existing members:
Adding additional team members is available on the Pro plan and up.
And of course, no blog post is complete, without a picture of our favorite team member.