Get The Most Out of Tapfiliate’s Pro Plan
Whether you’re just starting out or growing fast, you want to make sure that your affiliate program keeps up with your business.
This is actually one thing our team here at Tapfiliate prides itself on: giving our customers a product that can grow and scale with their needs. Day in and day out, our customer success team works with both upcoming and established brands. We’ve heard what works, what’s missing, and what’s needed for everything to run smoothly.
With this in mind, we have found the Pro Plan to be the perfect for those brand’s looking to take their affiliate marketing program to the next level.
Tapfiliate’s Pro Plan offers you an upgraded version of many of Tapfiliate’s key features including:
- New ways to incentivize affiliates using bonus commissions
- Extra customization options for affiliate onboarding
- Further branding opportunities with custom domain settings
- Additional resources for program management through team members
Let’s explore what the Pro Plan can do for you.
Incentivize affiliates with bonus commissions
Tapfiliate’s Essential Plan lets you set commission rates per affiliate group or even by item or category. But if you are looking for that extra boost to bring in conversions, bonus commissions could be your answer.
With the Pro Plan, you can reward affiliates with bonus commissions.
Bonus commissions are awarded if affiliates reach a set goal during a given time period. This can include:
- Reaching a certain amount of conversions
- Reaching a total conversion amount
For example, it’s the holiday season and you want to maximize conversions during this time. So you encourage affiliates by setting a bonus goal. If affiliates have 5 or more conversions, they will earn an extra 5%.
If an affiliate does an awesome job and drives 7 conversions, 5% would be added to all 7 conversions. Then, once the bonus period is over, you’ll approve the affiliate bonuses — which in this example would be a 5% bonus added on top of the standard commission for that period.
This is a great way to motivate affiliates to help you reach your sales goals. Some instances where bonuses would be useful include:
- New product or features launches
- Seasonal and holiday sales
- Decreased sales periods (i.e. tourism in winter)
- End of the fiscal quarter or year
Seamless affiliate onboarding
There’s several customization options already available for your program, and the Pro Plan lets you go even further in personalizing the experience for your affiliates.
Set custom onboarding fields to easily gather more information about your affiliates.
With this information, you’ll have new insights into your affiliate program and ways you can optimize your efforts. Find out how affiliates learned about your program for more-targeted affiliate recruitment. Understand what channels they’ll use for promotions to create relevant marketing materials. And know who your affiliates are on a deeper level so you can better communicate with them and help them be successful.
Some custom fields you can add include:
- Social media handles or social media channels
- The size of their audience/following
- How they intend to promote your brand or products
- How they heard about your affiliate program
- Promotional strategies they use
- The email of their account in your platform/shop
- Their phone number
- Their preferred coupon code (You’ll assign the coupon codes in a later step)
For instance, you might ask affiliates to provide their social media handles and what channels they plan to promote on. If an affiliate says Instagram, you know you’ll need to provide promo codes and visually appealing marketing images. If they use YouTube, this is a great channel for in-depth product reviews so you might consider offering special commission rates for specific products you want them to feature in videos.
With more and more options online, we all know how important it is to distinguish yourself from the competition and end-to-end branding is a must.
The Pro Plan lets you set a custom domain for your affiliate program.
Everything will perfectly match with your overall branding. This professionalizes the look and feel of your affiliate program, and makes for a seamless experience when affiliates sign up.
Get expanded program management & admin controls
Whether it be the finance department paying commissions, or customer support teams identifying potential affiliates — your affiliate program is a team effort. This involves working across departments, and with several different teams.
Make this collaboration easier with the Pro Plan feature Team Members.
This Pro Plan feature allows you to add additional admin members to your account. This can include:
- Sales teams who can learn about how affiliates impact revenue or how they perform during special campaigns.
- Customer support teams who want to help affiliates navigate the Tapfiliate platform and answer their questions.
- Creative teams who create shareable assets and content for affiliates to share.
- Product teams who want to find out which products are the most popular among affiliate audiences.
- Finance teams who can settle balances & carry out affiliate payouts.
- Development teams helping you configure your tracking scripts or creating API automations.
Upgrade to Tapfiliate’s Pro Plan today
Tapfiliate’s Essential plan gets you into the affiliate marketing game, but the Pro Plan really puts your program into action with more customization, greater control and enhanced functionality.
Reach the next level and start boosting your conversions today.