Tapfiliate is affiliate tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and optimize affiliate programs, revenue share deals and referral campaigns. By using Tapfiliate, brands can build and cultivate their own tribe of brand ambassadors and publishing partners.
As we are steadily growing, we are looking for an awesome UI Designer to join our team.
Who are you?
You are creative, self-motivated, and most importantly, good at making things look good.
We are looking for a UI designer that can design for web and (in the future) native mobile — creating a consistent visual experience for both. This involves working closely with our developer team to create, improve, and implement design systems. You’ll be the go-to person for every new component, overseeing the process from development to implementation.
And finally, you enjoy being challenged and seek out experiences that help you grow. With a company culture focused around continuous improvement, there’s plenty of opportunities to try new things, push boundaries, learn skills, and collaborate with those on the team.
What we are looking for…
- Proven experience (3 years) as a UI designer
- Strong portfolio of UI design projects
- Proficient in design, prototyping and hand-off software (eg: Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin or similar)
- Good understanding of user research methodologies and techniques
- Cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS )
- Ability to collaborate with developers, customer experience, marketing
- Excellent in communicating and receiving feedback
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
What we offer…
- Competitive pay
- Office in the center of Amsterdam
- Opportunities for personal & professional development (courses, books, coaching)
- Free lunch
- A fun & open working environment with an international team
- Daily Fußball games & a few Friday borrel drinks
You can apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your résumé, portfolio, and cover letter.