Technical support engineer (Remote/On-Site, US/EU/CIS)
Tapfiliate is affiliate and referral tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and grow affiliate programs, revenue share deals and referral campaigns. By using Tapfiliate, brands can build and cultivate their own tribe of brand ambassadors and (professional) publishing partners.
As we are steadily growing, we are looking for awesome remote technical support engineers that can help our customers during U.S., EU or CIS business hours.
What you will do day to day
- Answer support tickets
- Help customers integrate our service into their website
- Guide and advice customers regarding custom (API) integrations
- Build tools that help automate support workflows
- Create new support resources (guides, articles etc.)
- Start up new projects to improve customer success
What we are looking for
- First and foremost: You love tech. Your skillset is the result of your curiosity and not of the certificates your former employer made you get.
- You love contact with customers and helping them find their way in a new environment
- You are a natural writer
- You work autonomously and take initiative
- You love startups, are ambitious, driven and an all-round talent.
- You love technology and the web
- You are an excellent English speaker
What we offer you
- An environment where growth is strongly encouraged
- The possibility to work remotely
- Competitive pay
- Trips to our HQ in lovely Amsterdam
You can apply via email: email@example.com. Please include your résumé and cover letter.