Tapfiliate is affiliate tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and optimize affiliate programs, revenue share deals and referral campaigns. By using Tapfiliate, brands can build and cultivate their own tribe of brand ambassadors and publishing partners.
As we are steadily growing, we are looking for an awesome Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Who are you?
You are creative, self-motivated, and most importantly, a good communicator.
We are looking for a junior marketeer that can help strengthen our overall marketing efforts — creating content that helps promote our brand and bring in new customers. This involves working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement an overall marketing strategy.
The focus of this position will be market research, finding new growth opportunities and content development. You’ll be the the go-to person for:
- Conducting market research to identify industry trends & opportunities
- Writing onsite and offsite copy
- Maintaining an editorial calendar
- Regularly creating blog and resource content
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Collaborating with industry partners
- Sharing and promoting content across channels
- Finding new channels to reach audiences
- Measuring and reporting website analytics
And finally, you enjoy being challenged and seek out experiences that help you grow. With a company culture focused around continuous improvement, there’s plenty of opportunities to try new things, push boundaries, learn skills, and collaborate with those on the team.
What we are looking for…
- Proven experience in marketing, advertising, communications
- Near native English
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good understanding of SEO & content marketing best practices
- Ability to collaborate with developers, customer experience
- Excellent in communicating and receiving feedback
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus, but not required
What we offer…
- Competitive pay
- Office in the center of Amsterdam
- Opportunities for personal & professional development (courses, books, coaching)
- Free lunch
- A fun & open working environment with an international team
- Daily Fußball games & a few Friday borrel drinks
You can apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your CV and cover letter. If you have sample work, a portfolio, or website this would be great to include, but not required.