Full stack developer
Tapfiliate is affiliate tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and optimize affiliate programs, revenue share deals and referral campaigns. By using Tapfiliate, brands can build and cultivate their own tribe of brand ambassadors and (professional) publishing partners.
As we are steadily growing, we are looking for an awesome full stack developer.
Who are you?
First and foremost: You love tech. Your skillset is the result of a broad interest in almost anything related to software development and not of the certificates your former employer made you get. You might even have followed an assembly tutorial on a gloomy saturday afternoon - just for the heck of it. You love playing around with new technologies, finding the right tool for the job, and having a good discussion on whether Singletons suck or not.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience on Object Oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation (preferably MySQL)
- Competent with revision control systems (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux environments
- Experience with the AWS stack (we use RDS, Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, S3 and more), NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) and/or time series databases (Druid) is a big plus.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
What we offer you
- Competitive pay
- A new MacBook pro
- Free IDE choice
- Office in the center of Amsterdam
- Free lunch
- A fun, and open working environment
- Daily Fußball games
You can apply via email: email@example.com. Please include your résumé and cover letter.