Frontend Developer (React)
Tapfiliate is affiliate tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and optimize affiliate programs, revenue share deals and referral campaigns. By using Tapfiliate, brands can build and cultivate their own tribe of brand ambassadors and (professional) publishing partners.
As we are steadily growing, we are looking for an awesome frontend developer (React).
Who are you?
First and foremost: You love tech. Your skillset is the result of a broad interest in almost anything related to software development and not of the certificates your former employer made you get. You love playing around with new technologies, finding the right tool for the job, and having a good discussion on whether Singletons suck or not.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in front end development
- 1+ year experience of developing in React
- Excellent knowledge of ES6
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Competent with revision control systems (preferably Git)
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
What we offer you
- Competitive pay
- A new MacBook pro
- Free IDE choice
- Office in the center of Amsterdam
- Free lunch
- A fun, and open working environment
- Daily Fußball games
You can apply via email: email@example.com. Please include your résumé and cover letter.