Digital Marketing Manager (Generalist)
Tapfiliate is affiliate and referral tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and optimize affiliate programs, revenue share deals, and referral campaigns.
We proudly call ourselves Tappers and we’re a small (but growing!) distributed international team. Tapfiliate is headquartered in Amsterdam, and is part of Admitad, with some of us working from Amsterdam office and from all over the world.
This is an exciting moment to join Tapfiliate while the traditional affiliate marketing industry is evolving towards serving influencer marketing, social sales and supporting social media giants from Instagram and Twitter to TikTok, Snapchat or Twitch. Tapfiliate is geared towards innovation in both technology and marketing, and you are invited to become part of it.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer who is ready to contribute to our ambitious growth plans.
This is you:
- Versatile, creative and entrepreneurial
- Digital native
- An experienced content creator
- Able to identify and engage with different types of audiences
- Understands SEO
- Excellent in communicating and receiving feedback
- Analytical and always seeking to improve your projects performance
What you will do:
- Plan, execute and evaluate GTM and other campaigns for product features and major updates
- Research, create and edit content for various channels and in different forms (text, video, graphic)
- Actively seek and act upon new opportunities for reaching our target audiences (reachout, ideation etc.)
- Engage with online communities
- Conduct research and outreach for media buying, co-marketing and other partnerships
- Project-manager and conduct preparations Run for events (exhibitions, webinars, podcasts etc)
- Analyze your projects performance and adjust strategy and tactics based on data
- Work closely with our PPC and media buying managers on running and optimizing paid campaigns
- Collaborate with the SEO manager on running SEO technical audits, optimizations, content coordination, link building and performance monitoring
- Collaborate with the team and external partners around any marketing related needs (graphics, keywords, video creation etc).
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position as a digital marketer involving defining, managing and executing B2B marketing strategies
- Worked primarily with North American and EU/UK markets
- Solid understanding of online marketing and related metrics
- Experience using marketing and analytical tools
- Ability to interpret data and optimize strategies
- Experience with SEO and monitoring tools, with the ability to analyze results
- (Near) native knowledge of English - this is your primary communication and writing language
- Proven excellent writing skills and experience creating various types of content (we will ask for examples)
- Knowledge of or experience in affiliate, referral and influencer marketing is a big plus
- Highly organized with strong problem-solving skills
- A good sense of humor is a strict requirement
What we offer:
- An exciting project in an evolving niche
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunities for personal & professional development
- A fun & open working environment with an inspiring international team
Check out our site tapfiliate.com for more information about our solution and values, and if you’re interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org