Content Marketing manager
Tapfiliate is affiliate tracking software that enables brands to take full control over their affiliate channel. We provide all tools necessary to track, manage and optimize affiliate programs, revenue share deals, and referral campaigns.
We are looking for a content marketer who is ready to execute and contribute to our ambitious content strategy.
This is you:
- Versatile, creative and curious
- An experienced writer comfortable with all sorts of copy, ranging from a Tweet to a company presentation to a long and in-depth article
- Able to identify and engage with different types of audiences
- Knows how to write SEO friendly text
- Independent when it concerns coming up with new blog topics and content syndication ideas
- Excellent in communicating and receiving feedback
- Analytical and always seeking to improve your content performance
What you will do:
- Research, write and edit content for various channels
- Manage the content calendar and editorial plan for materials like blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Actively seek and act upon opportunities to amplify and syndicate our content
- Reach out to other experts across the industry for content partnerships, blog exchange, etc.
- Participate in planning gtm and other campaigns and execute the content part
- Analyze your content performance and adjust content strategy based on your learnings
- Collaborate with the team and external partners around any content related needs (graphics, keywords, video creation etc).
- 2+ years of experience as a (copy)writer or content marketer
- (Near) native knowledge of American English - this is your primary writing language.
- Proven excellent writing skills and experience creating various types of content (we will ask for examples)
- Understanding of marketing and analytical tools
- Understanding of or willing to learn how to interpret data and optimize content marketing strategy
- Knowledge of or experience in affiliate marketing is a big plus
- A good sense of humor is a strict requirement
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Office in the center of Amsterdam
- Opportunities for personal & professional development (courses, books, coaching)
- Free lunch
- A fun & open working environment with an international team
- Daily Fußball games & a few Friday borrel drinks
You can apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your CV and cover letter, as well as your portfolio/links to 2-4 content pieces. Looking forward to hearing from you!